We pride ourselves on local support and superior connectivity. With headquarters in Fredericksburg, we’re here to provide a seamless Internet experience for you and your guests.
1. Outdoor Fiber Conduit
Minimum standard for conduit running from meter to home is 3/4″ at a minimum depth of 8″-18″
- Conduit must be installed in concordance with electrical.
- Nexstream can be hired to install conduit.
- Alternatively, conduit can be purchased from Nexstream and delivered to the homesite to be installed by builder.
- Mainline fiber will be spliced and connected to the home upon completion of construction for delivery of Nexstream services.
Some things to keep in mind BEFORE wiring a new home:
- Consult with us prior to electrical wiring and lighting selection to explore energy-saving low voltage options for lighting control.
- Before the walls have been insulated, cat6 network cabling is installed to the identified points throughout the home.
- 2 inch conduit (with one coaxial and two cat 6 cables) is dropped to every TV location, ensuring ease of future expansion.
3. Fiber Pulled
After construction is completed, we pull fiber through the previously established conduit. The home is now Nexstream Connected!
We offer a range of add-ons to improve your online experience. Let us know what you need.
Ready for high speed Internet?
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch soon!